Wednesday, April 1, 2020

ANOTHER DAY OF SELF ISOLATION

I'm  getting bored by self isolation. 

I’ve cleaned the house, done some sewing, mowed many, many lawns including the helipad, gardening till the mozzies made my arms and legs swell up, walked the island daily. 

The helipad, with Rural Fire Service, Paramedics and Local Ambulance Committee. (I'm a firefighter)


It’s a scary thought but as time drags on, the crazy in me is surfacing. I want to dress up to go shopping - either in evening gown or a Darth Vader look-alike protection outfit. 



I want to do crazy videos like the current parody by Chris Mann  taking off the Adele song ‘Hello’. Hell, I've even learned the words to it!  'Hello, it's me. I'm in California dreaming of just going out to eat a burger .....'

Life goes on. What are you doing with your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment